THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cramming Can't Help Me

First of all, I got 71 on my General Chemistry on my midterm grade and I don't know what to do!

Yes, of course, I know what to do but all I knew is to cram
But I don't want to cram....

I know what I'm doing but everything I do is such a failure...

CHEMISTRY
The word that I really crazy about. It's a phobia.From high school, and today, for college!!!

I got to be Argus-eyed to the people who will be exempted for the FINALS.
They are the ones who topnotch every single subject..

Oh well..
TONIGHT,I will be something more.
I will spend everynight in studying.One night is for four hours.




I will think this person as my inspiration also...




This is my friend.
I think he's already saying:
"I know you can do it!!! Don't lose hope.Think positive. I'll be always here for you!"

I know right.
I can really trust myself.
As I'm writing on this blog, I feel stronger and able to conquer all barriers in the Chemistry battlefield.



Hmph, I'll try my very best!
THINK POSITIVE!!!



--Gracielle

0 comments: