THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gymnastically-Inspired

At first, I can't love gymnastics for the word cramming.Because there will be a half-day time limit to practice. My classmates are not behaved and we cannot practice for they are not really behaved. They only rather play at each other and lark out on the their silly jokes.


Then, I'm included in the "ribbon" part where we have a stick, and a 1.5"thick and 2 yards long of ribbon in it with different colors. I chose neon orange

(Aah..I almost recalled Theodore, my ex-crush.. Woo,because he's also my orange)

We can't start because of always changing weather, you know, rain and shine! I ate my snack instead and Ash told me,"Hey!Graciella, you have to eat later, there will be a time for that".Alaiza gave me a convincing cheer to go back to practice as I can't help to complain on what's going on with the boys(the ones I told who rather play on each other and lark out on their silly jokes)


I went at my aunt's home where I always have lunch and do some net and research for my free time. But before that, I saw my ex-classmates in highschool who were Jepoy and Kevs. I waved my best greeting with my cutest grin and Jepoy asked me" Is *Billy Rowell the type of guy you are fond of(of course in Tagalog/Filipino language)?".

I answered,"Do you also know him?"
He said,"Yes! Of course, he's the one who courts Karla,too"
"Aaahh.."
"And I knew him already,since before high school"
"Aaah",no other reaction that I implied just really numb
"Do you like Billy Rowell? I can make you to be official lovers ASAP"
"Hell no! I'm interested"
"Let see, Graciella."

So I went to my aunt's home.Finished our tarpaulin project in Engineering Drawing Subject.And went back to our Physical Education class.
We rehearsed no way but anything..It's very entertaining because boys can make creativity on their dance steps, especially my gay classmate who is Hansel.

We did it.
I did a self-decision if I will answer Billy Rowell if in case he will court me--care of Jepoy.

The grade in gymnastics is 1.6 as for our group, we deserve the grade!

And I'm gymnastically inspired!













0 comments: