THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 10, 2011

I Like Mr. MP

Mr. MP, it means Military police in ROTC. WEll I had this huge crush on Mr. Billy Rowell(not his real name) and how it was gone was a long story...haha.Well, so much for that.

Not telling you I'm very obsessed with him,I really made a poem that speaks about him. It's title was 'Mr.MP' by Kitty Purry( this pseudonym is my alias.It's funny too because it sounds like my fave singer "Katy Perry''.
I was crushing on him not until I've found out he was this something "sparks flying" with someone. Oh well, I don't want to proclaim the gal's name..

Please add me on Facebook: Graciella Angela Lorenzana Nebres


---I will post the poem here soon, the short story how this admiration started----

THIS POST IS WELL NOT RELATING ON FIFTEEN.I'M ALREADY SIXTEEN .BUT AT LEAST I WANTED TO STILL EXIST THIS BLOG WAY BACK 2 YEARS AGO.

0 comments: