THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 13, 2011

IT DOESN'T ALL END HERE

As a student, I can see clearly that everything’s fine in the entire semester on this subject—from “hataw” to gymnastics. It all started when I was a late-comer in our professor’s class, stating our numbers and making ‘#29’ as my official number. There’s no pressure within me when it comes to practicum because I love what I’m doing—whether it is really prepared for enough time or on the spot dances like what we’ve done before, ’making our own physically fit exercises moves’. As far as I know, I didn’t commit any absences in class. In the midterm exam, it has a bit pressure because there’s a limited time for me to review. But, our professor said no one got failed in her exam. My happiness is slightly severe because it’s an ultimate pick-me upper for me, a hope that I will not fail in my course this semester. Physical Education in me today is something I just don’t have to seat on one side and not to join the sports or activities. This time, I was changed a lot because I’m encouraged to escape my comfort zone and put out the best attitude in me. Dancing is also my long-time passion and I just love what I’d to do iin every activity. My favorite part was the “hataw”, from practices and general rehearsals to the ultimate ‘This Is It’ event, BU Week. That was very enjoyable not only in the synchronized in acquaintances , friends in other BU Colleges, and one whom I just met in ROTC & also in general rehearsal who is such a nice guy and we become officially friends.

Now, we just finished our activities in gymnastics.I’m included in the ‘ribbon’ part. Hanz was the center of attraction. I just love the flying colors and I put a passion on waving the ribbon. I tried to stunt a bend but I failed which is embarrassing. I became grateful when the professor gave us 1.6 and I think we deserve it.

Well, all yet ends in the first semester. Not sure yet if Ms. Ante will be our professor again. Definitely, all of us will miss her.

Should I say, “It doesn’t all end here”?

0 comments: